Monday, July 20, 2009

20 July 2009 ;) - On your birthday...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..!!
-my dear-

Today is the special day
that day is your birthday,
So, it is a perfect time to say,
You are always thought of
in a very special way,
Your birthday is a special day,
A day to have new hopes and dreams,

And now I'd like to take the time to say,
You are very special in every way,
So, I wish you a very Special
Happy Birthday!!

My Quotes:

-selamat hari jadi yg-
-moge panjang umur, moge murah rezeki-
-moge b'jaye dunia akhirat-
-jadi anak yg soleh-
-belajar rajin2-
-gembire2 slalu-
-senyum2 slalu-
-gelak2 slalu-
-ceria2 slalu-
-jage diri baik2-
-maaf yg klu ade tclap kt mane2-
-thx 4 being a great companion of me-
-u r da best dear!-
-LyMy <3->
izzani.



Ur fav choclate cake ;)








Birthday-boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sebijik comment anda amatlah berharga untuk saya.